找回密码
 申请新用户
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4890|回复: 0

fleeing of also

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-18 11:41:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I have left school again; Catch computer several days! Have not seen you for several days! You decide to say good-bye to the network!
Why is even few to quarrel over scold and scold between us ~~
Easy to cherish the memory of I in asking ALSO; Cherish the memory of the forum of calling HONGZHOU/BBS of that name!
You are very tired now ~~I saw your messages for me ~~!Kind to ache decision that you make kind in a word please look after oneself ~~
I hope all of us study hard; Make progress every day! Will you regard me as your brothers? Don't ignore me, OK?
? I am not very used to having no your exhorting ! Perhaps I should be used to it slowly!
But I do not want to leave you very far ; Leading me to study together!
I am free every day to do the experiment; I am very glad too because my lovely robot has been improved by me!
I do not think my works are killed first ~~Now now ' I confident now!
You confident of your system you too!
But I am just very confident of you! Because you are patient and careful!
I saw NULL messages for me too! Worship course of him have me is it have especially him same I respect very much even you to respect a bit!
You is it smile you seem you handsome you like that to need
It is getting cold; Pay attention to how to wear the clothes! I know you are afraid of cold and breathe out ~~~'I am not afraid ~~~ All right; Will not bother you
Hard it study make progress every day hard ' the confident of oneself
It is the most excellent computer talent that my elder brother and I refer to you! He has believed! I believe too!
I believe that there is any thing that can send news to me! My cell-phones are all turned on in 24 hours!
I hope we are good ~~
Don't be here to eat the instant noodles all day ~~~OK? The one that should eat some nutrition! To what you said!
Good  bye~
              ~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 申请新用户

本版积分规则

守望轩 ( 湘ICP备17013730号-2 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 21:03 , Processed in 0.023653 second(s), 16 queries .