找回密码
 申请新用户
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 7780|回复: 1

我不要做断点!

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-18 18:53:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Open the carry-on note book to open Writing a lot of things about you !I hate being forced
;Used to the news at 11 o'clock in the evening;

Lonely will just find me! I see mood that oneself write prefix the bravest one myself! Used to too much;

Think one's tears will flow And what is happiness and happy?

The heart of the contradiction always imposes ; Trying to persuade oneself want it hard ~~
The laugh in the music lets me remember those flower music !Autumn of much rain passes by at long last ;

It is light blue and blue and green that the sky is suffused with!Once upon a time a girl had loved him for a long time;

And rain kind and far whom distance blow gradually just now!I play truant for him for one day!

If I, before still getting back to when I called ALSO; I find I can feel a pain 1 either !Since the arms can't stay ;

Let me enjoy while shedding tears !One year ago; I do not know you you do not belong to me either!We are accompanied by the stranger equally We are friends one year later;

Greet everyday too Can't just find the feeling at that time eitherThe sparrow outside window speaks out of turn on the wire pole!I say such a feeling to have very much Feeling summer in summer

!The pencil in my hands comes up to go back back and forth in the notebook

!I still describe you as my someone with several lines of words >>

Promise me to be happy forever !Why don't break one's promise! You will certainly understand my feeling!

Still remember " XINGQING " of JAY One two more than three steps hand in hand Look at the stars in the sky; Three for two for one ~~

Some that I had better bless everybody to cross! -\Learn to make progress every day hard!                     

----------------------------------------------also<easy>
发表于 2004-10-19 11:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
有些用母语可以表达得更完美.
大家都在成长.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 申请新用户

本版积分规则

守望轩 ( 湘ICP备17013730号-2 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:54 , Processed in 0.135632 second(s), 16 queries .